みなさん! I'm just starting with this blogsite..so please bear with me ^__^
I'm planning to give you guys links where you could download songs, vids, pictures, etc.
 My blog site will be about TOHOSHINKI.
--(you could find other Artist at "the frog's tale" page..^^)
I don't own everything here..so I'll post the site/the people who needs to be acknowledged.
If you find this site offensive--or If you don't want me posting what is yours..i understand
--Please mail me at: musicismylife.jaean@gmail.com
I just wanna share to everyone the musicians & their music,which became a BIG part of my life.
I hope they will inspire you as much as they have inspired me ^__^
P.S. If you have requests..please do leave suggestions and comments..

PLEASE SUPPORT THE BOYS BY BUYING THEIR ALBUM! ^_^
Photobucket
☆ リアン ☆

Friday, December 18, 2009

Secret Code Album




 
 


CD1:

Special Track:
9096

No comments:

Post a Comment